It begins in 1963. And this success story is one we still revere today: the story of two bright, ambitious employees who venture from a large insurance brokerage services corporation to start something newer, leaner, meaner. Something that better serves their clients both in quality of service and cost.
The two employees were Juan Rael and Eddie Letson. And the company they started would provide actuarial and consulting services to both Health & Welfare and Retirement plans. Today that company, Rael & Letson, serves hundreds of clients, including multiemployer, public sector, school district, corporate, and church plans.
Over the years, Rael & Letson has accrued extensive experience in all types of Health & Welfare consultancy—from medical, prescription drug, dental and vision, to short and long-term disability, life and AD&D and many more.
We provide actuarial and consulting services to both defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans. Plus, we maintain a dedicated team just for Other Post-Employment Benefit (OPEB) valuations—something few others offer.
Though our experience has expanded along with our offices, employees and clients, the Rael & Letson "can do", personalized approach to treating every client like they're the only client has never diminished.
To us, each of you will always come first.
We treat every client
like they're our only client.
- Over 50 years of unmatched experience and teamwork
- Offering customized Health & Welfare and Retirement Plan consulting
- Serving multiemployer,single employer and public sector plan clients across numerous industries
- Honor individual roles
- Respect collective goals
- Hire the best and brightest
- Support creativity & innovation
- Give employees & employers what they need
- Provide customized plans
- Always put clients first
- Provide consistent performance
- Insist on accurate results
- Always take the initiative
- Prioritize workflow
- Use creative problem solving
- Positive approach to challenge
- Give back to community in support and donations
“The Rael & Letson folks are always willing to take my call and they know what to do. The advice we get from our consultants is critical—it needs to be both solid and flexible; both very detailed and clear in summary form. We’re totally satisfied with the work they do, they put their necks on the line to develop plans better, with better benefits.”
— Chairman of Welfare Trust